Thursday, July 15, 2021

Project 365 - Day 196

Animal Shelter Day!


It was a hot day in Salt Lake, and I am pretty fried after the morning dog walk, working, and then heading down to the shelter, so I've only made it through a few photos tonight (and I have to go back to the Collective tomorrow and will be turned back into a Drone (yes, resistance is futile*), so I probably won't finish the animal shelter photos until this weekend.

Little dogs tend to get adopted really quickly, so we don't get a lot of photos of them because they don't really need them.  Still, we like to get them for the 'adoption wall' of photos.

This is Pinto.



And this is Mick.


And Burr, who is helping with my birthday photo card effort!


Alas, time to pack my lunch for tomorrow, find some clothes to wear (apparently shorts are still not acceptable office wear), and see if I can find my ID badge (I actually think I know where it is).  It's going to be very weird not having furry co-workers.

*If you are a Star Trek fan and have seen the Next Generation or Voyager, you'll know of what I speak. If not, and you are dying to know, check this page out, and if you aren't dying to know, just think of Daleks.  They're close enough. And for those of you who know both and think this comparison is heresy, well, that may also be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment