Saturday, April 26, 2014

A Few Photos on a Rainy Day

It's been a rainy/snowy day, and in addition to all the usual weekend stuff (laundry, attempting to reverse the entropy that has occurred during the week, errands, napping, etc.), and keeping the dogs occupied (not so easy when it is raining/snowing and Abby still has another week of no frisbee action ahead of her), I've been trying to get in a little study time for my 'Clinical Research Professional' certification exam next week (and my brain is now full with FDA regulations and Good Clinical Practice guidelines).  So while part of the 'Keeping the Dogs Occupied' time involved a bunch of photos, I didn't have time to do much with the photos beyond 'quick fixes'.  But there you have it.

Fiona the Explorer

Abby testing out the toy from Bartley's For Dogs.

Fi also testing out the toy (it hasn't died yet!).


This one looks funny.  I think it has to do with the fact that the lighting didn't really work out as planned (and with Fi on a different level than Abby, it was tough to get everyone 'illuminated' properly.

I could get pictures like this all day long.  And apparently I did.


Body-less dog.  Okay, she does have a body, the lighting and the zoom just sort of made it vanish.  Like magic.

Pretty girl!
And the girls got some squeaky ball time in, because both girls were bouncing off the walls, and I had already soaked both of my waterproof rain jackets on walkies...


Obviously, this photo didn't quite come out as planned, but I really like it anyway!

Fi perfecting her Baby Bird technique.


"Mine!"  "No!  Mine!"
 Day 116/365.

1 comment:

  1. Great pics (again). Have you been bird watching with those binoculars?

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete