Monday, April 21, 2014

More Still Life with Dogs

If you believe most of the photos I got of Abby, she would look like she has been following the vet's orders to the letter.

"Me?  I've been sitting on the couch all day long.  Except for my prescribed walkies."

"No.  Really.  On the couch.  All day."

"Would you doubt this face?  C'mon.  I could be elected President with this face."

"I did get a little fresh air on the porch, too.  All calm and low impact-like."
"My equally trustworthy sister will back me up on this."

"The vet said nothing about not getting some treats while on the couch."
Abby disavows any knowledge of the below photo.  For the record, the bitey-face didn't last very long - although there were some zoomies involved as well - and Abby seems totally fine.  But she's still not getting a frisbee for two weeks.

To quote Richard Nixon, "When the President does it, that means it's not illegal."
Day 111/365.

1 comment:

  1. Abby, it's Scruffy. I too was deprived of my beloved frisbee as part if a mandated prison sentence that involved no jumping. I hated it. But now I m all better just like you will be too. I had never noticed how (Scruffy coughs) um attractive you re as you never held still long enuff for me to see. (Scruffy blushes.... ) hang in there Abby....the first leap to that frisbee will be so worth it!!!
    Scruffman

    ReplyDelete