Monday, April 14, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me!

Yes, my birthday was last Friday, but today was the day I took off from work to have a 'birthday weekend'. While it wasn't snowing/sleeting like yesterday, it was still a tad brisk, which meant I had a lot of time to get doggie photos.

First, I got a few 'celebratory' photos.  I don't think the girls were exactly celebrating, but they were tolerant. And when we have our next doggie class, we'll make a stop by the Magic Cheeseburger window to reward them for their patience today!

Fi , hoping that if she looks pensive, I'll forget all about the birthday hats and tiaras.  No such luck, Fi!

*sigh*

We are not amused.  Where are the cheeseburgers?
Since they were so patient, we played fetch with the squeaky balls for a bit.





And, of course, there was much frisbee action.




And with the magic of Amazon's super speedy delivery, my new (to me) 24-85mm f/2.8-4.0 lens arrived this afternoon.  I didn't have a lot of time to play with it today, but with the little time I did use it today, I am quite pleased with it - it does exactly what I would hope it would!




Day 104/365.

No comments:

Post a Comment