Sunday, April 20, 2014

Still Life with Dogs

Second day on the anti-inflammatory, and Abby is already doing better.  Not that she's going to be allowed to do anything other than go on walkies (and chase rabbits when my back is turned) for two weeks, but it's a good sign that she's already feeling better.

So, it will be still life with dogs for a while.   I thought I'd see if I could get some less dramatic (i.e. more natural) indoor shots with the flash.  I wasn't entirely successful, but honestly, I didn't put a lot of time into the shots; I had errands to run, multiple dog walks to engage in, a bicycle ride to go on, and other weekend tasks.  But it's an idea I'm going to revisit (and I imagine I'll have an opportunity or two in the next 14 days). I think I need to play around with the various light diffusers (umbrellas, soft boxes) I have and see if that works.

This might have looked like natural lighting but for the super-shiny tag....

"Wake me up when we can play frisbee again."

"Two weeks of this?  Really?  Fine.  I'm going to give you the stink eye for the entire two weeks.  So there."
We did go outside a few times (sans frisbees) and the girls got to add to the 'You Are the Wind Beneath My Ears' photo collection.



Day 110/365.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, we like the Wind Beneath Their Ears photo collection!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete