Wednesday, April 23, 2014

After the Storm

Yesterday was dark and stormy (well, sort of - although it did snow last night, so it ended up being dark and stormy), but by the time I got home from work, most of the snow had melted and it was cool and windy and clearing, so I thought I'd try the lighting on the porch thing again, with vibrant colors in the background. Some pictures came out better than others, and I think it had to do with where the flash was in relation to the dog(s); the farther away the flash was from my lovely models, the more the background colors (sky, grass, etc.) came out.

I love, love, LOVE this picture!

Fi's colors really came out nicely.

Shifty-eyed fluffy puppy!  But I like her eyes in this shot.



Pretty girl!


Needless to say, this photo didn't come out as planned.   However, I really like the sky in this picture, and I like Fi's coloring.  And honestly, although Abby was totally not cooperating, she cracks me up in this photo.
And for those of you wondering how Abby is doing on the restricted activity orders, well, I guess I couldn't expect her to do NOTHING for two weeks.  No frisbees, but I can't prevent her and her sister from biteying each other.  But Abby seems fine after, so I'm not too worried about it.



Day 113/365.

No comments:

Post a Comment