Thursday, April 24, 2014

Not-so-still Life

Yeah, um, so Abby's restricted activity thing is really working out well...





Don't worry; her back is fine!  If this activity was bothering her, she'd be limping after she rested, and she's not limping.  But I'm still not breaking out the frisbees until her two weeks of 'rest' is up.

After the bitey session, I made the girls pose for a few portraits.  And by saying "I made them", I mean I bribed them with treats.

Yep, they totally look like they were forced to pose, don't they?



In other excitement, Fi got a new collar.  Her old collar seems to have been an active participant in a fair amount of bitey-face action over the last couple of years, so I ordered her a new collar from Fido's Fashion Collars.  They generally do custom-made collars, but they have a 'bargain bin' of pre-made collars, and I think Fi looks quite stylish in her 'bargain bin' collar.

Fi thinks she looks rather stylish, too!

Yep, she likes her new collar - that's her "I look good and I know it" pose!
And there are no vibrant blue skies (or other vibrant colors) in the background because today's skies were filled with high clouds.  Interesting how that works!

Day 114/365.

1 comment:

  1. The photos are great, you clearly captured the action! Nice collars ladies!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete