Friday, July 18, 2014

And We're Back Into the Daily Routine

After the first decent bike ride since Fi's surgery (and a very hectic day at work - productive, but hectic), I was a wee bit tired (where 'a wee bit' equals 'can barely keep my eyes open') and so rather than my grand plan to photograph a few more of my Roman coins, I got more doggie photos.  (I've got a very nice Septimius Severus denarius that I found of my box of ancient coins - a bit 'newer' than I am usually interested in (he was emperor from 193-211AD), but I remember getting it because it is in excellent shape, with very clear writing.  But that's for another day.)

Nothing new or exciting, and no really spectacular photos, but a few more candidates for next year's calendar (next year is going to have to have 72 months for me to even use half the photos I have - and it's only July!).




Okay, this one just cracks me up!

Yep, more tennis ball zoomies!







A good afternoon, I'd say!

Day 199/365.

No comments:

Post a Comment