Sunday, July 6, 2014

Tennis Ball Action (and Some Snoozing)

Fi is doing a little better today and I have a feeling it won't be too long before we are trying to figure out how to keep her from doing zoomies (she must be zoomie-less, hike-free and banned from swimming for two weeks).  But that is much better than the alternative! (I say that now - ask me in a week when she's bouncing off the walls!  But seriously, it is encouraging to see she's improving.)

Astro (aka Fi) looking a tad less loopy than when you last saw her!
Abby has had a good day of napping in the sun (this girl can pick her spots!).


And plenty of tennis ball action!  It's been quite warm for us (90 degrees at noon - again, quite toasty for use mountain-dwellers), so I've tried to limit the tennis ball time, so Abby and I both don't melt!



Yes, the grass was mowed yesterday.  Why do you ask?




Day 187/365.

1 comment:

  1. Good job making progress Fi! Now, lay down and STAY!

    Your pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete