Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Tennis Ball Action (Shocker, Huh?)

Fi has a follow-up appointment with the vet tomorrow, and hopefully if all goes well, she'll have her sutures out and her cone off, and we all can get back to our regularly scheduled lives.   In the meantime, it is still hot and Abby can only handle a little bit of tennis ball action before her brain begins to melt...  Just kidding!  I don't let her stay out that long, but we did manage to get in a little tennis ball action today.

I was playing around with the 50mm 'fixed' lens for a change.  The biggest difference with the 50mm lens is that the only zoom is shank's mare.  And the camera is more light-weight!

Goofadoodle flummoxed by tennis ball!

Rocket dog!

Abby does this a lot!

And this!

In coming!

I mentioned that she does this a lot, right?  Well, she does!

Goofadoodle!
Day 196/365.

No comments:

Post a Comment