Thursday, July 10, 2014

It Happened at the Dog Park, or Doodles in Action

Abby had a play date with her buddies Murphy and Stanley at our local dog park/swimming hole.  Abby and I got to the dog park a little early, and Abby got in a ton of swimming and zoomie time.  Because we were at the pond, I just had my little point and shoot, as Abby tends to shake off excess water EVERY time she gets out of the pond, and I don't want a good camera to get covered in muddy water....

I like the ripples and reflection in this shot.





A dog park with a view!

C'mon, Mom.  Throw the ball already.
When Murphy and Stanley arrived, the focus was on the tennis ball action.

Abby

Murphy

Stanley

Doodle brothers in action

Abby and Murphy, tracking down tennis balls!

"Hey, Abs... I think you've got my tennis ball...."

"C'mon, Murphy!  There are more tennis balls where this one came from!"

Zoomies!
Abby had a grand time (even if she got a little tired and snippy at the end) and it was great to see Murphy and Stanley and their parents!

Day 191/365.

2 comments:

  1. We had a very fun time. Thanks for inviting us to swim in Abby's ocean!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could comment on individual photographs, because I do have my favorites. The first one (with the reflection and ripples) is great, as is the wet Abby portrait (C'mon, Mom. Throw the ball already.). I also really like the last two because I'm a big fan of zoomies, either wet or dry! Have you made a calendar yet? If not, you probably should.

    ReplyDelete