Tuesday, July 22, 2014

In Which Our Furry Friend Returns to Dine

I had the wrong lens on my camera for capturing wildlife, so the hanging-off-the-bird-feeder photos didn't come out very well, but when I stepped outside, my furry friend tried to make himself (herself?) invisible.  I didn't want to disturb my furry friend too much, because I want to get future "wildlife" photos, so I only got a few pictures from outside.

Don't mind me.  I'm just hanging out....

Fine, be that way.  Just keep snapping photos.  At least it keeps the hawks away.

If I get really flat, maybe the crazy lady with the camera will go away and leave me to my dinner.

To quote the former California Governor, "I'll be back".  And could you make sure there are plenty of sunflower seeds in the squirrel feeder, please? 

Day 203 (part 2)/365.

1 comment:

  1. We're gonna have to put our paws down about you allowing that critter to hang out. It just ain't right!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    Pee Ess - Just 2 days until the first ever Fractured Fryday Hairy Tails (see tab on our bloggy for details).

    ReplyDelete