Of course, my mother will probably disown me for purposely relocating the bird feeder to a place where the birds and the squirrels can get at it but the deer can't. I actually think in its previous location, the bird feeder was being taken out by the deer; the grass underneath the bird feeder was trampled down (and there was no other trampling in the yard) and I don't think raccoons would have created the level of trampling that occurred. Anyway, I have moved the bird feeder to some branches off the front porch - easy access for birds and squirrels, but not for deer, so we'll see how it goes.
So far, however, I have been quite pleased with the new location. I actually got these photos through the windows out to the front porch, and I was very impressed with athleticism and determination of this little guy. So while my mom will likely disinherit me, I snapped a lot of pictures and was vastly amused by his antics.
 |
| I give him an 'A' for effort! |
 |
| Big stretch! |
 |
| I don't really know what the plan was here, but I was impressed anyway! |
 |
| Enjoying his hard-earned gains. |
 |
| "Thanks for the snack!" |
Day 201/365.
No comments:
Post a Comment