Monday, July 14, 2014

Doodles at Rest

Or, possibly, this should be titled 'Go Away, Mom, We're Resting'.  I've been occupied with other stuff, and it's hot out (hey, 90 degrees at our house is hot), so Abby doesn't have a lot interest in chasing tennis balls. Which should give you an idea of how hot it really is!   So, I broke out the 50mm lens, a single speedlight, and took a few photos of my daughters, both of whom clearly wish I had decided to photograph coins again.  Oh well; it's a ruff life.

"Really?  Really?!?  Can't you see I'm trying to nap here?!?"

"Oh.  It's just you.  Nevermind.  I'm going back to searching for intelligent extraterrestrials.  With my eyes closed."

*sigh*  What part of "Go away" do you not understand?!?

"Beam me up, Scotty.  There is clearly no intelligent life here."
Yes, the girls have a Very Rough Life.

Day 195/365.

1 comment:

  1. Same thing here. 106 for a high today.

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete