Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Tennis Ball Action

This afternoon was Fi's last tennis ball action for the next two weeks (after her surgery tomorrow, she'll be limited to walkies - not even hikes, just plain old walkies - for two weeks).  So we had a grand time with tennis balls this afternoon.  However, I was a little off my game in the photography department (possibly I'm just a wee bit distracted) so I didn't get a ton of super fantastically amazing photos, but the girls had fun, and that's all that really matters.













While Fi is napping the days away, Abby will be getting plenty of tennis ball action, so while Fi will be doing portraits for a while, there will still be some bouncy action.

Day 182/365.

1 comment:

  1. Pssst . . . Abby . . . I'm gonna bring my K9 Kannon. Take care of Fiona!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete