Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Variations on a Theme (or Themes)

Another wicked hot (for us) day, and I really didn't want the girls out baking their brains whilst chasing tennis balls, so there was no tennis ball action today.  Which meant I had to find something to take pictures of today. 

I looked around the living room until I found something...

Oh yeah.  We have all these guitars....
 So I went for variations on a theme.


Interesting reflections here.


Obviously, I know nothing about the art of guitar photography, but I liked the shots I posted here (I got several shots that didn't do much for me).  So I've got another area to explore.

And just in case you were concerned that I didn't get any photos of the girls, you can stop worrying.  This is 'Variations on a Theme (or Themes)' after all!

Bookends.

Blonde dog is not amused that her tennis ball zoomies have been curtailed for the day.
 Day 204/365.

No comments:

Post a Comment