Sunday, June 8, 2014

A Perfect Sunday

Today included some of the usual, necessary tasks (grocery shopping, laundry, etc.) and plenty of quality time with the girls.

There was much tennis ball action.

Does she catch it, or doesn't she?

Super Dog!


Is it me, or does Abby look like she has little bitty T-Rex arms?

No T-Rex arms for Fi!

I am bringing you this ball; I expect you to throw it to me again.

A ball in the mouth is worth two one in the air!

Super Dog is at it again!
And since yesterday's hike was so enjoyable (and it wore the girls out nicely), I decided to take them on another hike today (it's really nice to have well-maintained trails less than 1/3 mile from our house).  I used the little point-and-shoot again for the hiking photos - it gets good shots and it fits nicely in my pocket!

Mom, let's go on the trail that has more arrows!


The trees really block the scenery!

Water break!

Enough photos!  Let's keep moving!

Seriously, less photographing, more walking!
Oh, I didn't have the time/patience to sit out and watch the bird feeder today, so that will have to wait for another day!

Day 159/365.

1 comment:

  1. You are getting so many great photos that SERIOUSLY you need to do a book or something!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete