Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Oh Yeah!

Near the end of today's tennis ball session, I decided to lie down on the grass to get some action shots at a slightly different angle.  When I started looking at the photos I had pulled off the camera, I quickly came upon one that convinced me that I didn't have to look at any of the rest of the photos, because it was perfect.

Exactly what I was looking for.

Yep.  That's pretty cool.
But, of course, since I had taken 100+ photos, I had to look at the rest of them, even though I was certain nothing could compare with that.




Yes, I got some grass stains on my cycling jersey (not to worry, they came out), but I loved the results, with the sky and the trees and everything.

But I wasn't done with nifty shots (it's really funny how some days things just click - pardon the pun - and other days not so much).

Holy Jaws of Doom, Batman!  (Or to paraphrase the guy in 'Jaws', "I'm gonna need a bigger boat!")




But wait, there's more!  The girls have clearly been watching the World Cup soccer matches while I'm at work...



And then there were some other fun action shots...



And Abby decided to evolve into a two-legger (I say evolve, Abby probably says 'devolve', other than this gives her better access to the kitchen counters).

With legs like that, she's ready to be a super model!
And finally I got one of those soft light photos that you see on sentimental greeting cards.


Yep, it was a great day!

176/365.

1 comment:

  1. Great shots. It is cool how much better shots look when taken at the right level!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete