Heehee.
I fear that I might not be able to recreate Newton Golden's super cute puppy with flag photo (go on, you can look at it again - it's still painfully cute!), but we are moving closer to having Yankee Doodle Doodles. When I was at Petco to get Fi's soft cone and collar for her upcoming surgery, Jessi (the turkey hotdog lady and enabler of crazy dog photos) helpfully pointed out that they had these nifty red and blue with white stars tennis balls. It was a no-brainer.
And so here is the first attempt with the flag in a patriotic tennis ball. (Because I am nothing if not tenacious! And the girls are tolerant - especially when bits of cheese are involved.)
And if I still can't get the tennis balls to totally work, we have patriotic leis. We're totally ready for the 4th of July (and the 24th of July - which is Pioneer Day in Utah, and lets us conveniently recycle our 4th of July accessories!)
Seriously, the Dairy Farmers of America should hire me to bring back the "Ahh - The Power of Cheese" marketing campaign!
Day 181/365.




You ladies fur sure have your 4th of July pawty looks ready!
ReplyDeleteYour Pals,
Murphy & Stanley