Thursday, June 12, 2014

Red Butte Garden Re-Visited

Another long work day, so I took some mental health time and went over to Red Butte Garden again.  With school out, there were significantly fewer kids around, and I was able to sit in one spot for a bit and try some different angles and settings.    With the aperture priority setting I was able to get some really vivid colors.  It was a pleasant day, and I'll be going back again on the next long day at work.

Oh, and don't ask me the names of the flowers.  I have no idea - I was busy taking pictures, not reading the signs!





It was breezy, but I was still able to get a reflection shot.







These were all shot with the P520.

Day 163/365.

1 comment:

  1. Nice pics. I've never been there. How big is it?

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete