Sunday, June 29, 2014

Doggie Park!

I decided to stop by our local park on the way out to run my usual Sunday errands.  But because it was Sunday at 10am, our local park was dead.  Except for some kids on the swings, and taking pictures of strange kids just seems all sorts of creepy to me.  So, I decided to head to Willow Creek Park - which has a vastly improved dog park this year (we have taken Fi and Abby there in years past and will definitely be taking them back this summer).  There were a few dogs out, enjoying the pond and the zoomie area, giving me plenty of opportunities to photograph strange dogs.


Loch Ness Doodle Monster!

Clearly something Very Interesting was going on here!

This doggie kept coming over to say hi!

Flying!








While no one asked me for a business card, no one freaked out that I was photographing their dogs.  I had a grand time, and I'll definitely be going back.

Day 180/365.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! What a wonderful time they all must have had! I wish we had something like that here!

    The Painter Pack

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMD, mom went crazy when she saw this last night! She said in the next couple of weeks we will be going swimming there for sure!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete