Fi and I had to meet our dog trainer this afternoon to check out soft cones and collars (
no photos of that - Fi wasn't too thrilled about the choices), in preparation for next week's surgery, but the girls and I were able to get some tennis ball action in first. All the photos were shot in full manual; as the sky darkened (
we currently have a good thunderstorm going on) I played around with the shutter speed and the aperture. I thought about changing the ISO, too, but I figured two 'moving parts' were all I could handle today - and it seemed to work out just fine. And I got some fun shots, too.
 |
| Abby is either rehearsing for Doodle Lake, or she's working on her triple toe loop! |
 |
| "Mine!" "Yours!" "That's what I said; mine!" |
 |
| Sproing! |
Day 177/365.
No comments:
Post a Comment