In my defense, I did actually try to get some photos of birds at the bird feeder, but either it was the wrong time of day for birds, or the two tennis ball crazy hounds on the porch with me were scaring off the birds. So, my attempts at wild life photography have yet to be fruitful. I guess I could always scatter some bird seed on the brick planter outside and try to catch the squirrels in action....
Although my mother would probably disown me if that I did that, so I might not....
So, I stuck with the "wild" life I could lure out with tennis balls. The wild life did not disappoint.
 |
| This wild life actually sort of scares me. On the other hand, it's clear that her teeth are in excellent condition! No need for another dental exam! |
 |
| Heheh. The wild life make funny faces. |
 |
| Big sister wins! |
 |
| She could be in a show ring. If they allowed dogs to carry tennis balls. |
 |
| That wasn't an earthquake you felt, it was just Fi and Abby! |
 |
| Apparently, the wild life knows how to dance! |
 |
| I love this photo - I love how Abby is watching on with a smile on her face! |
 |
| She who has the most tennis balls wins, right?!? |
Gotta love the local wild life!
Day 166/365.
No comments:
Post a Comment