Sunday, June 22, 2014

I Took A Lot of Pictures Today

I actually didn't realize until I had pulled them off the camera that I had take 161 pictures today.  Admittedly a bunch of them were immediately deleted (heads cut off, out of focus, etc.), but I still had a bunch of them to go through.   The only thing I have to say about these is that I shot them all on manual, because I like being able to use a smaller aperture (more depth-of-field) while still getting good action shots.  Beyond that, well, I had great intentions to spread out some sunflower seeds and get photos of squirrels (and no comments from the peanut gallery, Mom...), but that didn't happen.   So more doggie photos.  Not that that is a bad thing...











Day 173/365.

1 comment:

  1. But unless it is a real wreck it's still hard to delete them! Got some good shots!!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete