Wednesday, June 18, 2014

The Aftermath of the Storm

Yesterday's snow storm came in quickly, dumped 3 inches of snow and moved on by 10pm or so.  This morning it was brisk, but warming up quickly, so there was a lot of melting.  Fi had a vet appointment today, so I stayed home and we went on an early walk before Fi had to be there by 8:30am.  Abby and I then spent some quality time during the day before I picked Fi up at 2pm.   The snow had pretty much completely melted by the time Fi and I got home, but we still managed to have fun in the afternoon.

So, I got a few shots of everything.  Some scenery photos...




Some dog-in-snow photos...



And some tennis ball action...

If you look closely, you can see some downed branches in the background.  The snow brought down a few branches,  and there is some clean-up to be done, but luckily there was no serious damage.





And luckily a little snow remained in the shadows and Fi was able to get some snowball action, too!


We now return to our regularly-scheduled weather.

Day 169/365.

1 comment:

  1. BOL! And the regular weather is back! Gonna get HOT over the weekend! Fi and Abby will NEED to go swimming!

    Your pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete