We managed to get home from our bike ride before it began to rain, but I didn't want to take the camera out in the drizzle, so after the mandatory outdoor tennis ball action, the girls got some indoor squeaky ball action, and I got to get some entertaining shots.
For those of you who are interested (Dad), I used two speedlights, each on 5/8 power with a small soft box on each flash, 1/100 shutter speed, f/11, ISO 200 (of course!). The real trick with all of this was to keep the girls in the 'flash zone' - it didn't always work, but I still managed to get some fun photos.
 |
| Baby bird. |
 |
| Popeye |
 |
| Classic Jaws of Doom! |
 |
| "I got it!" "No! I got it!" I don't know who ended up with it! |
 |
| Squirrel!!! |
 |
| Hey, Mom? Did you pay the gravity bill this month? |
 |
| No. Seriously. Look at my ears - I think they shut the gravity off! |
 |
| This photo kills me; Abby has the Jaws of Doom thing going on while Fi is blowing a raspberry! |
And I took a few 'portrait' photos, as well.
 |
| Mona Lisa Doodle. |
 |
| Mom, is she behind me?!? She's up to something, isn't she?!? No, Abby, Fi is behaving herself. Just because YOU would be harassing your sister if the positions were reversed does NOT mean she is going to harass you. |
 |
| Mom, I still think Fi is up to something. I mean, look at how cheery she is. |
Good times!
Day 167/365.
No comments:
Post a Comment