Saturday, June 14, 2014

You Guessed It - Tennis Ball Action!

After going grocery shopping today (really... I have no idea what I was thinking to go grocery shopping on a Saturday - if I ever do that again, someone, please shoot me), I didn't have the energy to do any clever photo shoots with the girls (and I had to mow the lawn, which led into a weed-whacking session, which, incidentally, was therapeutic after Walmart on a Saturday...).  Anyhoo, the point it.  Nothing clever, new or inventive today.  Just good, old-fashioned tennis ball action.  Which is Just Fine with the girls - they had a ball!

I think this is a preview of yet another 'Jaws' sequel!  Seriously!  Look at that mouth!




Phil Liggett would call this 'argy bargy'.   The girls just call it fun.

Zoomies!  I love when the front feet are behind the back feet!



She just cracks me up!

The girls looked rather shifty-eyed in this photo, so I created the below 'poster'...

Wanted for breaking the laws of gravity!  Heehee!
Day 165/365.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe I should join your gang! Great pics!

    BTW, we have a Blogville friend who is in need of fast POTP over at Cowspots!!

    http://cowspotdog.blogspot.com/2014/06/power-of-paw-for-mom.html

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete