Saturday, June 28, 2014

You Take 'Em When You Can Get 'Em

I had great plans to go to the dog park today, or at least go to the park at the bottom of the neighborhood today, but after a good, but tiring bike ride, and a relentless sinus headache, it didn't happen.  (However, I'm going to take the camera with me tomorrow when I go to run errands - I'll be more likely to stop at the park if I'm already out.)

But, Abby was very helpful today and found the sunspot in the house today, making my "one" photo for the day very easy!

Doodle at Rest. 
Of course, the girls also assisted me in my photo taking by agreeing to some tennis ball action.  Yes, they are such good girls that way.  I mean, I totally had to twist their tails to get them to play tennis ball, but they cooperated... Or possibly it was the longing looks Fi was giving me - looking at the tennis balls on the table and then looking at the back door and then looking back at me.  She made her point - and who am I to deny the girls some tennis ball time?









Tennis ball can be a contact sport at our house.  However, a foul was called and this earned Abby a yellow card!

Day 179/365.

1 comment:

  1. That was a football move we think!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete