While learning all the nuts and bolts of photography is important to me, with the goal being getting better and better doggie photos, one of the ancillary benefits is doing fun stuff with the girls. Today, yes, we got in a bunch of tennis ball action - which is always fun for all parties involved - but we also went on a short hike today for our afternoon walkie. I took along the little point-and-shoot camera and got a few photos, but I really just enjoyed going on a hike with the girls.
 |
| A shady spot! Time to break out the water, Mom! |
 |
| Per aspera ad astra! |
 |
| The view from Abby's tail! |
Of course, there were plenty of tennis ball photos, too.
 |
| Ear flappage! |
 |
| Are we playing soccer or fetch? |
 |
| Catching a tennis ball while also letting me check her teeth. Talk about multi-tasking! |
 |
| Fi loves her tennis ball action! |
 |
| Happy girl! |
In other excitement, I followed the
Digital Photography School's suggestion about working on wildlife photography by photographing critters in your local environment. I elected not to set up a blind in the backyard to wait for moose, but have instead invested in a squirrel/bird feeder. Hopefully I'll actually see some birds along with the squirrels!
Day 158/365.
That looks like a nice trail but of course the fetching is by far the bestest thing to do! Now if you could have finished off with a swim it would have been a pawfect day!
ReplyDeleteYour pals,
Murphy & Stanley