Saturday, July 12, 2014

Out on the Town

Today was *hopefully* Abby's last doggie class as an 'only dog'.  If all goes as planned, Fi's stitches will be removed this Wednesday and she'll be able to get back to her usual self.  But since Abby was an only dog today, she had a grand time out on the town.

Blending into the rocks again...

A break in the shade and a balancing act on the bench!


Jessi is really fantastic with both girls and I love it when I can get some good photos of her with the girls (or, since Abby was an only dog today, with Abby).

The fire department was doing some community activity thingy at the local rec center, and Abby decided to pose with the big red trucks.


Okay, this is fun, but can we do something else now?
After deciding it was getting warm out, we went into World Market for a little air conditioning and relaxation. I should have played more with the ISO and less with the aperture than I did, so these pictures weren't perfect, but lesson learned.  And we had fun!

Hey, Mom.  This futon is kinda comfy...

Are you two trying to be funny?  Yeah, well, the joke is on you.  I can't read.  At least not without my glasses!

What?!? I'd better still get dessert!
This is comfy, too!
I'm going to try to get some moon photos tonight.  We'll see how that works out; I don't have a super-spectacular telephoto lens, but I've got a nice 200mm telephoto lens, a mediocre 300mm lens, and a 2x adapter that will fit on the 200mm lens.  So I've got a lot of things to try out tonight - assuming it isn't cloudy!

Day 193/365.

1 comment:

  1. Good shots! Abby looks very happy. We hope Fi is back on track Wednesday!!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete