Tuesday, November 18, 2014

A Couple of Dogs, a Few Frisbees, Some Fun with Lightroom

I think the title pretty much sums it all up.  I actually had hopes of getting some more holiday shots, but after the gym, I didn't really have the energy for Doodle wrangling, so I went with the old 'frisbee cop-out' instead.  And I played around with more presets.  I found a set of 200+ free presets, and while I have a feeling that most of them are worth what I paid for them, there are a few I like - I just have to delete the ones I don't need/want, which is a bit of a process in and of itself.

But putting all my fun with photo-tweaking aside, the girls had a grand time.

And there was much Doodle Launching going on...








I'm not sure this is a Doodle so much as a UFO.  Or a weather balloon....  Or a Russian satellite...  Or something.
There were also many zoomies.  Given the girls' energy, I'm glad I didn't attempt Doodle Wrangling in the studio.






And Abby thought she'd get some dancing in, too...

Care to dance the Frisbee Tango with me?

I'm not quite sure what this move is, but it looks sort of cool.
Day 323/365.

1 comment:

  1. BOL, that last one is hilarious! Over 200 presets? Wow, we can't imagine! BTW, you never said if you were interested in the Directors of Photography pawsition.

    Your Pals,

    MURPHY AND STANLEY

    ReplyDelete