I like snow.
But not enough that I would move to Buffalo. Ever. Especially when I can stay home and enjoy it with the beasts. Unfortunately, my D90 is not weather sealed, so I got a cover for my camera. It worked very well in keeping the snow off the camera, but the clear plastic around the viewfinder still made the viewfinder a bit blurry, so getting things in focus was a bit of a challenge. But it was still vastly better than risking getting moisture into the innards of the camera.
And the girls had a grand time in the snow!
 |
| Abby looks like she's doing backstroke! |
In the afternoon, I took the girls on a walk in the snow. They had their raincoats on so they didn't come back completely soaked, as it was snowing fairly hard (and it was wet snow) when we went out. I also used my trusty S8100 pocket camera for the photos - it has been exposed to enough rain and snow that a little more can't hurt it at this point.
Day 327/365.
No comments:
Post a Comment