Friday, November 7, 2014

Presets and One-Offs

I spent a little more time playing around with some Lightroom presets as well just tweaking some photos on my own.  Clearly, photography is as much about lighting and composition as post-processing (and to the argument "If you took the picture right the first time, you don't need to tweak it" I think the general response is "If you can make it better, why not?").  I've also downloaded a Photoshop plug-in to play with, but I haven't done much with it yet.

But enough about that.  Off to the dogs!

A free 'Fall Colors' preset.








Those were the presets; these white background studio shots were just me playing around with saturation and contrast.


This one cracks me up; Fi is trying to be serious and Abby is being a goofball!


And a few more presets.



Day 312/365.

1 comment:

  1. We started playing with some presets too. There is so much we need to learn. We are learning Paint Shop but have only learned a few basics so far.

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete