Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Cold and Cloudy

After work and the gym, it was after 4pm before I was able to get the girls out for some frisbee action.  And it was cloudy and 16 degrees out.  Which didn't exactly make for optimal photographic conditions.  But the girls needed some frisbee action, and I needed to get at least one picture for the day.  So we braved the elements, the girls had fun and I got a few photos (and I played around with a few presets because, well, they are there).

With the cold weather, a few black and white variations seemed appropriate.
 



And some cool-toned portraits seemed in order.



But what would a post be with a little frisbee goofiness?



And some tug-of-war...


And a bright-eyed, brown-eyed girl?


BTW, while I did play around with tones, it's interesting to me how the presence (or lack thereof) or sun makes a huge difference in the color tones.

Day 317/365.

No comments:

Post a Comment