Wednesday, November 5, 2014

More Experimenting

Well, first, a confession.  I have so been assimilated by the Corgi Collective.  When Gary and I went out to hit tennis balls, Rosie came running up to, and, of course, I gave her a liver treat.  There is no question about who has trained  whom here; Rosie has another servant.

At least I got a few photos for my servitude.


I also played around with more studio shots today.

Minister of Silly Faces.

I like this boosted contrast look.


Theoretically her nose looks big because I'm too close to her.  I think it's just because she has a clown nose!  Heehee!


And I'm experimenting with black and white settings - I think this is something I'd like to learn more about, as I know there is an art to converting color photos to black and white, but I don't know much about it.



This was (obviously) just going to be a silhouette shot, but I decided I liked it even more in black and white.

And this is just a silly, high-contrast shot, but I like it!
Day 310/365.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! These photos are absolutely awesome Liz!! You definitely have an eye for photography!

    ReplyDelete