Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Natural Winter Light

I know that it is still technically Fall, but the sun is low enough in the sky that we are getting 'pale' light by 3pm.  Which makes exploring natural light a fun exercise.  And I didn't want to totally burn the girls out on the whole holiday card project!  As an aside, Fi never really stood in the light - I have no idea why, whether it was just to give herself space from her sister or what.  But I wasn't able to get many images of her today that I liked.  Oh, and to make the most of the low light, I used the 35mm f/1.8 lens, with the aperture usually around f/2.2




Fi did, however, play lots of tug-of-war!  Which probably explains the multiple frisbee deaths each year, but we have fun!

Abby's 'Flying Squirrel' frisbees seem to last longer despite intense tug-of-war action.


 



I love how Fi carries the frisbee!
Day 316/365.

1 comment:

  1. Mom says it feels like winter and she is sure you must have snow now!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete