A few photos from this morning's walk.
![]() |
| This young-ish moose just has some burrs on his/her coat (much like what Daisy and Lucy-Fur collect when they escape the yard and run up the hill). |
![]() |
| I liked the shadow. |
![]() |
| I liked this shadow, too, but the one above is cleaner. |
Gary asked me about the sun coming through the trees and if I thought it would make a cool photo. I have tried getting this photo many times, and I'm still not happy with it. (Here I was so focused on trying to get the sun on the snow coming through the trees that I didn't notice that that I had cut off the top of the trees.) I still like the idea, and I'm sure I'll keep coming back to this - as we move closer to Spring and the sun gets a bit higher in the sky, it will be interesting to see what it looks like.)
And, a yoga photo, as I was trying to figure out how I could position the phone so I could get photos of a couple of different things:
1) stuff on the ground
![]() |
| Getting closer |
2) wider angle photos







No comments:
Post a Comment