As I mentioned in the previous post, I anticipated today to be a crazy busy day. Even with one meeting rescheduled, it was still a very hectic day (any day that involves driving to Heber twice to take the dogs to the groomer and picking them back up again is guaranteed to be hectic). But, my morning yoga is sacrosanct, and since I thought it would probably be the only photos I would get, I got some yoga photos. Rather than giving you a whole bunch of yoga photos, here are my favorites.
This one could use a bit more of a downward angle, but since Lucy-Fur doesn't often visit me during yoga, I had to take what I could get.
![]() |
| "Hey, Mom, you aren't doing that quite right..." And then the wee little fluff executed a perfect downward dog, and then began snoozing. |
![]() |
| "Don't worry, Mom. You are still the third best yogi in the house." My children are such comforts! |
However, without meeting #2 today, I was able to get some photos of the freshly laundered mutts in the backyard.






No comments:
Post a Comment