Saturday, February 20, 2021

Project 365 - Day 51

I didn't get a lot of photos on the walk today, and I wasn't happy with the few action photos I got of the girls (I was a little too worried about Daisy discovering that if she wades through the snow to the back of the yard, the top of the fence might be accessible...)

In all fairness to Daisy, she didn't make an active attempt to get over the fence, and did come back (eventually) when I called her, but I don't trust that black dog!

So, I thought I'd get a few photos in the studio. I didn't take a lot of time to set things up, but I was using my super snooter shooter (actually, the really wide angle lens, so more like the super-super snooter shooter) because ginormous snooters make me smile. 

And Daisy really isn't bigger than Lucy-Fur, she just sits closer to get snacks.  (She know how this whole model thing works!)

"Lucy, the trick is to always watch the snacks."

They look so innocent. And such sisters.

Look at that ginormous schnozz!

Oooh. That is totally the, "Lady, hand over the snacks and no one gets hurt" look from both of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment