Thursday, February 11, 2021

Project 365 - Day 42

Life, the Universe, and Everything.


Or something like that!


We got out early today as I had a busy work day, and needed to get the dog walk done so I could get on with my work 'to-do' list.


So, there was a sunrise.


And there was sun coming through the aspens.


And there was some unexpected snow blowing around. (We're supposed to get a series of storms starting tonight that should bring in a bunch of snow.)  Not quite the perfect flake that was on Daisy's head the other day, but I should get bonus points for photographing snow on a dog head when the dog wasn't exactly holding her head still.  (Obviously, this is a theme I'm going to revisit when the weather allows!)


And one of our moose neighbors was out getting some munchies before the storms.



After work I took the dogs out, and while there weren't a bunch of crazy dog zoomies, there was a good shake.


And a fluffy puppy looking cute and fluffy.


No comments:

Post a Comment