Monday, February 15, 2021

Project 365 - Day 46

We were out on our walk early today, and the couple of pictures I got of some deer far, far away weren't all the special.  If you are dying to know about our walk today, look at yesterday's photos but darker, and snowier.


I did a bit of yoga after our walk because my feet and legs were tired.  Which my explain my odd obsession with my feet in the photos I took this morning.  I mean, in hindsight, feet?  I do ask a lot of my feet, so I probably should honor them with some photos.  Or at least more massage, but I do sort of wonder what I was thinking.  I'm going to go with the whole "seeing something different" mindest.


Non-crossed crossed-legged seat.

My view of my feet when I'm in downward dog.

And moving into child's pose.
Did I mention foot massage?

Part of the yoga video I was doing involved a "relaxation" portion, so I'm relaxing. I was tired.

Actually, I was just following Daisy's lead.

Complete sacked out.  When in doubt about taking a nap, ask yourself what Daisy would do.  (She'd take a nap. Unless there was a sister one could wrestle with near by.  Although after our walks, they both sack out.)



No comments:

Post a Comment