Friday, February 19, 2021

Project 365 - Day 50

More snow today - not a lot, but enough to attempt more snowflake photos.  Still not what I want, but I still think I should get credit for the snowflake being on a dog.



I didn't take a lot of photos as I had one of the non-weather-sealed cameras, and it was snowing.

But during my lunch break (hey, just because I'm working from home doesn't mean that I can't take a lunch break - I don't have to eat while chained to my computer all the time...) I took some photos of my surroundings.

First, to set the stage, the office.  As organized as ever! And Mom and Dad, since I wanted some "office ambiance" I not only have my framed PhD behind the desk, but also my Phi Beta Kappa certificate.  Maybe one of these years I'll actually hang them up and not just prop them up against the wall!  The ring light is for the yoga photos - the area where I do yoga is to the viewer's right.

I like seeing Fi when I come up into the office.

But on to the lunch break photos of guitar stuff upstairs.

The Electra that hangs above the entrance to the office.

Guitar cases. Lots of guitar cases.

Even more guitar cases.

"Mom, are these guitar cases edible?"

And speaking of yoga photos, I *really* like the ring light for brightening up the space - and for making the photos better.  Now I just need to work on my yoga!

Communing with one of my yoga buddies.

Lizard pose. Some days it feels great, some days it's a wonder I can get back out of this pose. Today it was a combination of both.

Plow pose.  Needs some work, but is actually more comfortable than it looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment