I actually did take these photos yesterday, but I had a busy, busy day yesterday. I was supposed to have two meetings today, and the girls had an appointment at the groomer's. So, I spent all of yesterday and last evening preparing for meeting #1, and then after a short walk this morning I took the dogs to the groomer and then had meeting #1 (
for which I was fully prepared, thankfully!) and during that meeting found out that meeting #2 was postponed until next week, which gave me a bit of breathing room to be more fully prepared for the meeting. So, that's my excuse for not getting the photos out until today.
Photos from yesterday's walk. We got another 8-10" of snow (and we need all the snow we can get, since last year was so dry, the water is much appreciated).
 |
| Which mean that we left nifty tracks in the driveway. |
 |
| I like this one not just to show the depth of the snow, but I like the shadows, too. |
 |
| This didn't quite come out the way I had hoped, but it still is a nice 'sights of the walk' photo. |
 |
| It alternated sun and snow most of the walk. |
 |
| More snow-packed roads, more dogs who weren't happy to have boots put on their feet - until we got out on the walk, and then they didn't care. |
And with all the snow, there was, of course, snow zoomies and bitey-face.
No comments:
Post a Comment