Yet another busy day at work. But, I was able to get out on the dog walk this morning, and I was able to take an afternoon break with the kids (they are the best co-workers in the world; no gossiping, no wild parties, and good listeners when I'm trying to think through a problem!).
 |
| A quick storm rolled in and out, to get us ready for this weekend's storm! |
 |
| Sisters. *Such* sisters! |
 |
| The obligatory, "Are you my Mummy?" photo. (If you aren't a Dr. Who fan, just admire the big shnozz.) |
 |
| The cuteness is strong with this one. |
In my afternoon break, Daisy also decided to help show off my yoga space.
Which means, of course, that we need a morning yoga photo.
 |
| "Mom? Are you awake? It's breakfast time!" |
No comments:
Post a Comment