Tuesday, December 30, 2014

A Brief, and Brisk Frisbee Session

Today was 'brisk' as my mother would say.  And by brisk, I mean really nippy.  I think it got up to 11F today.  I think...

Anyhoo, because of the brisk temperatures, I only did a brief frisbee session with the girls before we all got cold toes and wanted to come inside.  But I think we all had fun before we all turned into Frosty Paws!  Heehee!

With the very cold temps, our snow has stayed light and fluffy, just as advertised on the old Utah license plates (before we became 'Life Elevated'.... I liked 'Greatest Snow on Earth' MUCH better!). Which meant there was much snow flying during Abby's antics.



I think she's in there somewhere...
Fi was perfectly happy to engage in simple frisbee activities (until her toes got cold...).



Abby, however, seemed to think the best way to stay warm was to perform acrobatics.



This one makes my back hurt just looking at it!
Day 364/365.  Almost. There...

1 comment:

  1. Abby does seem to defy physiology doesn't she? Wishing all our furends and their hoomans a wonderful New Year. May 2015 bring you health, joy, and happiness!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete