Sunday, December 28, 2014

More Playing Around in the Studio

We had fairly consistent snow for most of the day, so I decided to take the opportunity to spend a little more time playing around in the studio.   Other than thoughts about how I might re-arrange the room to give me a little more room to back up from the girls (and have the girls a little more in front of the backdrop), I have continued to explore the whole off-camera flash thing.  I was using two large soft-boxes and had issues with one firing - an issue that I think has been solved (we shall see tomorrow).  Anyhoo, many treats were handed out and a good time was had by all.

This is actually not one of my favorites, as I'm trying to go for a look where it doesn't look like I used a flash - this has too many shadows for that.  But it was the only decent shot I got of both girls today.

Ah.... A nice soft look!

How can you say no to that face?

Lying down on the job.

So pretty!

This is where it would be nice for me to have more room to move back and get farther away from my model!

Someone needs a haircut - she's losing her eyes!


I really like this image - the light, the look on Fi's face, everything!

Modeling is hard!  (To paraphrase the talking Barbie that was pulled from shelves that spit out empowering phrases like 'math class is tough'.)
Day 362/365.

No comments:

Post a Comment