Sunday, December 7, 2014

A Date That Will Live in Infamy

While 1941 is essentially ancient history for most people, December 7th is really one of those days that every American should know.  Yes, I get my lecturing tone from my mother.  Blame her!  (Hi, Mom!)  *ahem*  In light of the date (and my desire to experiment with backlighting), I thought I'd get a few photos of the girls with the flag.



While the backlighting didn't quite work out as planned (I should have used a front fill light of some sort, or a reflector, but I was really curious to see what backlighting without any front light would look like.... now I know....), I actually really like the first shot; the flag is actually light by the light, which. now that I think about it, is in part, I was going for.  So I guess the experiment wasn't a total failure.  And the girls look suitably respectful, so it's all good.

Day 342/265.

No comments:

Post a Comment