Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Late Afternoon Frisbee Action

By the time I got off work, braved the crowds at the grocery story (including getting through the intersection to the store, finding a parking place, elbowing my way to the broccoli, checking out, getting back out of the parking lot - think a deadlocked traffic circle; yes, I know that's not supposed to happen... - and making it home, following a car that was going 20mph in a 35mph zone...*ahem*), and got the groceries put away. it was late afternoon.

And it's a good thing I'm taking tomorrow off from work - I think I'm just going to stay in hiding before I give the Grinch a run for his money.... Lots of quality Doodle Therapy will soothe my frazzled nerves.

My Doodle Therapy began with freezing my fingers off playing frisbees with the girls.








Argy bargy!








Ahhh.  I feel myself relaxing already!

Day 358/365.

1 comment:

  1. Well done!! That snow is gonna get deeper too! Merry Christmas to our Furends and their Peeps!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete