Monday, December 1, 2014

Bokeh and Some More Fun with Presets

First the bokeh.  When I first started this 365 adventure almost a year ago, one of the first things I saw that I thought was so cool was the bokeh Christmas light shots.  Lacking a big aperture lens, I couldn't really get the super cool shots I saw online.   While I won't say this is high art, I'm finally able to get the bokeh lights.  Now I just need to be creative with the style!

Frosty was readily available as a model!

I also played around with some presets; by the time I got my afternoon photos, the sun was behind our hill, and so I like to experiment with the various presets to see how the images come out.


Leapfrog!




A little over-stylized for my tastes...





Day 336/365.

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I really like that photo, down right cute lol!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete