Saturday, December 20, 2014

A "Special" Session

Today I did a photoshoot of Maximilian, the 14 year-old black lab.  The shoot was commissioned by Max's mother, as a Christmas present for Max's father.  While it is not expected that I won't get the entire album done for ordering photos for Christmas, I will have a few done to arrive in time for Christmas.  Which means I'm going to be very busy for the next day or so.

However, here are a few shots that survived the initial 'culling' of the shots.

This is one of my favorite shots.

A handsome, dignified chap.

Who really likes meatloaf!

He's not looking at me, but I like his alert interest.

I really liked Max - he was a great guy to photograph!
This is Max's crazy 2 year-old sister, Ivy.  She was my fill-in model when I was trying to get the lighting correct by the Christmas tree!
BTW, photoshoots with senior pets or terminally ill pets are 'special' sessions - for the owners and for me; I consider it an honor to photograph old dogs, and I really enjoyed myself today.

Day 355/365.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, those are great and will be treasured for a lifetime!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete